Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Awesome POWER of Frashley - updated

Next time you're over we'll turn "Healing Dance" down low and talk about The Power.

No, we won't ... the concept is too frightening to even whisper about. For now it's enough to say We just don't know.

While I was on the phone this afternoon with FF I stumbled across this photo Susan sent me shortly after I moved to The Electric City. Only five years had gone by since the last time I'd seen her but it seemed like twenty.




"But that story had in it the only constructive thing I ever learned about women- that no matter what happened to them and how they turned out, you should try to disregard all that and remember them only as they are on the best day they ever had." - Ernest Hemingway

Susan told me she liked that quote a lot.


Three Amigas
Jocelyn (right) introduced me to Susan at The Cooper Street Pier in Aspen. At the time Susan was Carla's (left) friend. Later Jeannie (center) was Carla's friend. Carla was 17 and said she had cancer. Jeannie was 16 and probably the sweetest girl I've ever known.


Not much to add about these, except I rode a motorcycle.



Me at the Sundance Film Festival:


Gosh, I remember KSPN used to play The Greatful Dead's "Shakedown Street" at least twice an hour ... got so bad and created such headaches that one night the cops threw cherry bombs through an open window just to make them stop. Or maybe it was something else.