Thursday, November 2, 2006

Motivation - updated

Aw, man ... gee.

Didn't know this when I woke up, but with any luck I'm getting married. Today. Sometime within the next two hours. And hopefully I won't even have to wait that long.

I'm not exactly sure who or how that's gonna work out, but it's probably easier than arguing and a better solution than changing churches.

Gee, whiz.

Guess I won't be taking showers with Ben's new hot water heater for a while, either.

Talk about blistering, angry phone calls and an assortment of amused e-mails ... and I haven't even heard from any men yet.

"You imbecile! Do you ever do any thinking for yourself, or do you believe everything you read on the web? I guess if so-and-so told you to jump off the new building you'd run over there and do that, too?"

Uh, until so-and-so steers me wrong or away from scripture, then I guess your answer would be yes.