Saturday, August 29, 2009

MY LITTLE GIRL JUST HAD SURGERY AND MY PASTOR DIDN'T EVEN CALL ME TO SEE HOW SHE WAS DOING!!!


Can you believe it? What on earth could my pastor have been doing all week that was more important than calling me personally to express his concern? What else has he got going on that he couldn't find the time to offer to drop by and sit with me for three or four hours every night? In my time of need, what could possibly be more important than that?



Uh, praying, preparing, sharing the gospel and making the name of Jesus Christ famous around the world, for starters.

---------------------

This is my little girl, below. She did have surgery last week and she's doing fine, despite life-threatening hemorrhaging on the drive home that required rushing her to an emergency clinic ... things were dicey for almost 24 hours after that. But you know what?

My dog's health and recovery isn't what makes the angels sing and rejoice in Heaven.